Do you have an idea for an educational product or outreach initiative that could help farmers or ranchers improve their profitability, environmental stewardship and quality of life? Maybe a suggestion for filling an information gap that is hindering the adoption of sustainable agriculture practices? If so, we want to hear from you!
SARE Outreach is seeking recommendations for information products or outreach initiatives that extend research-based sustainable innovations to improve the sustainability of American agriculture. Please submit your ideas using the link below by June 1.
Previous SARE Outreach projects have included:
- Books, bulletins and factsheets exploring the principles of sustainable agriculture
- Videos demonstrating sustainable practices at work
- Outreach initiatives that extend SARE funded research results to a national audience
Submissions should address the following criteria:
- Advances sustainable innovations that improve profitability, stewardship and quality of life in agriculture
- Extends SARE-funded research that addresses a critical information gap
- Serves the needs of farmers, ranchers and/or agricultural educators at the national or transregional level
This survey is intended to assess information needs and opportunities only. Submission does not constitute a request for or guarantee of funding. Competitive grant opportunities are offered regularly by the four SARE regional programs. Information regarding regional SARE grants can be found at www.sare.org/grants. Please contact SARE Outreach at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or comments.