We encourage participation in our social media forums through comments and discussion. SARE retains the right to moderate users or posts that are:
- Are off-topic
- Contain offensive language (including, but not limited to, comments that are vulgar, disturbing, defamatory, sexual or violent in nature, and inappropriate comments related to race, ethnicity, sex, gender, sexual orientation or religious affiliation)
- Make personal attacks
- Encourage unlawful behavior
- Promote 3rd party services or products
- Contain the private information of contributors or others, including, but not limited to, social security numbers, personal addresses, or personal emails and phone numbers.
- Are political in nature (including, but not limited to, comments in favor of or opposition to political candidates, issues or positions that are intended to influence legislative activity, elections or rulemaking.)
- Incorrectly claim to officially represent SARE/NIFA/USDA, make incorrect use of government seals or logos, or otherwise misrepresent the identity of the user.
Posts on SARE’s social media forums are not an official or personal endorsement of any position, product, person or service.
SARE is supported by the Sustainable Agriculture Research and Education (SARE) program, which is funded by the U.S. Department of Agriculture- National Institute of Food and Agriculture (USDA-NIFA). Any opinions, findings, conclusions or recommendations expressed within do not necessarily reflect the view of the SARE program or the U.S. Department of Agriculture. USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer. This policy may be updated or amended at any time.