“Thank you for organizing what turned out to be my favorite conference,” was one participant’s response to the Our Farms, Our Future Conference held by SARE and NCAT/ATTRA in April of this year. The three-day event featured over 35 different breakout sessions, bringing close to 110 speakers together to share their diverse ideas about the future of sustainable agriculture.
Now, all of the conference materials are online and available for free to the public, to allow everyone access to the resources and perspectives shared at the event.
Explore the future of sustainable agriculture today!
Didn’t make it to the conference? Or maybe you attended but were unable to see all of the sessions that you wanted? Now, you can:
- Browse the plenary session videos to listen as USDA leaders, agribusiness professionals and farmers discuss what their organizations are doing to create a sustainable future.
- View one (or all!) of the 60 breakout session videos covering topics ranging from soil health to the social impacts of sustainable agriculture.
- Learn from emerging researchers and scientists about their work in the fast-paced Sustainability in 180 Seconds program.
- Listen to the Our Farms, Our Future Podcast Series, recorded at the conference and featuring new episodes every two weeks.
- Understand the research being conducted by SARE grantees across the country by seeing the projects that were featured in the poster session.
- Get inspired by learning about the farmers that hosted tours at the conference.
Please join the conversation today by learning, exploring and sharing the resources from the event!