- Biochar on the Farm: Initiative Plans to Give G...
- 2013 Summer Solstice Lavender Festival in Ohio
- Designing Edible Forest Gardens in Kansas City, MO
- County Extension Agents Learn What Sustainable...
- Southern SARE Seeking Nominations for Producer...
- Texas Study Exploring Common Corn Fungus as a S...
- 2013 Funded Projects
- Carolee Bull Appointed to Administrative Council
- Winter Issue Simply Sustainable Posted
WANT GRANT INFORMATION?
Every day, farmers and ranchers around the world develop new, innovative strategies to produce and distribute food, fuel and fiber sustainably. While these strategies vary greatly they all embrace three broad goals, or what SARE calls the 3 Pillars of Sustainability:
• Profit over the long term
• Stewardship of our nation's land, air and water
• Quality of life for farmers, ranchers and their communities
There are almost as many ways to reach these goals as there are farms and ranches in America.
To learn more, check out the award-winning What is Sustainable Agriculture?.