The following materials are available as part of the Marketing for Profit: Tools for Success online course developed by the Farmers Market Federation of New York for farmers and farm educators as part of the Northeast SARE project, "Marketing for Profit: Tools for Success."
- Marketing for Profit Tools for Success Handbook (Book/Handbook)
- Trainer Curriculum Self Assessment Module (Workbook/Worksheet)
- Trainer Curriculum Market Assessment (Workbook/Worksheet)
- Trainer Curriculum Communications Assessment Module (Workbook/Worksheet)
- Trainer Curriculum Business Assessment Module (Workbook/Worksheet)
- Trainer Curriculum Customer Assessment Module (Workbook/Worksheet)
A series of webinars were offered to cover five different assessment concepts: self, market, customer, communications and business. Selected webinar recordings are available here.
Want more information? See the related SARE grant:
- Marketing for Profit: Tools for Success (ENE11-118)
This material is based upon work that is supported by the National Institute of Food and Agriculture, U.S. Department of Agriculture through the Sustainable Agriculture Research and Education (SARE) program. Any opinions, findings, conclusions, or recommendations expressed in this publication are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the view of the U.S. Department of Agriculture or SARE.