How to Enroll for This Series
To register and begin taking courses in this series, follow the steps outlined below. [If you previously took Course 1 in this series through the CECP online campus, you will need to re-register through the eXtension campus site in order to continue with course 2.]
1. Go to http://campus.extension.org/. [Do you already have an account at this site? If so, login to the site and go to #5 below.]
2. If you are not already registered at this site, look for the box in the left navigation bar labeled “Login”. Click on “Create and account”. (You can ignore the OpenID box.)
3. You will be sent a confirmation email after filling out and submitting the required information. Follow the instructions provided in your confirmation email to complete your registration.
4. From the confirmation page, follow the “Courses” link to find the list of available courses.
5. On the list of available courses, click on the “Agriculture” category. At the top of this page click on the sub-category “Sustainable Agriculture”.
6. Look for the course title you are interested in taking. The two courses from this series currently available are:
- Sustainable Agriculture: Basic Principles and Concept Overview
- Strategic Farm/Ranch Planning and Marketing
In addition to the above, a course from Southern Region SARE is also available:
- Integrated Pest Management for Organic Crops.
7. When you click on the course title, you will be asked if you want to enroll in the selected course. Click “Yes” and you will be taken to the course home page. You must enroll in each course separately.
8. On the course home page, make sure you read all the introductory information before actually starting the first Module.
If you have problems completing your registration or logging in to the eXtension site, send an email to email@example.com.
If you have any questions about the specific courses in this series, you may email Kim Kroll.