New American Farm Conference - 2008
Advancing the Frontier of Sustainable Agriculture
SARE’s 20th Anniversary New American farm was a rousing success! Farmers, ranchers, educators and researchers from across the country:
- Gathered new insights from pioneering producers, educators, researchers, and advocates.
- Experienced innovative production and marketing techniques featured on tours of over 35 farms and research facilities.
- Learned about groundbreaking advancements and discussed emerging opportunities in 40 breakout sessions.
- Explored nearly 100 posters displaying cutting-edge SARE funded research and education project results.
- Helped chart a course for 20 more years of SARE success!
Nearly 800 attendees gathered to celebrate two decades of sustainable agriculture advancements and launch SARE’s new mission to bring sustainable agriculture to the whole of American agriculture.