- Non-Traditional Perennial Berry Festival set fo...
- Minnesota's Fourth Annual Festival of Farms Set...
- New Community and Local Food Resources Website...
- Xerces Society Pollinator Short Courses Coming...
- Southern SARE Seeking Nominations for NGO Admin...
- Managing for Mastitis in Dairy Housing Systems
- 2013 Funded Projects
- New Members Appointed to Administrative Council
- Winter Issue Simply Sustainable Posted
WANT GRANT INFORMATION?
Every day, farmers and ranchers around the world develop new, innovative strategies to produce and distribute food, fuel and fiber sustainably. While these strategies vary greatly they all embrace three broad goals, or what SARE calls the 3 Pillars of Sustainability:
• Profit over the long term
• Stewardship of our nation's land, air and water
• Quality of life for farmers, ranchers and their communities
There are almost as many ways to reach these goals as there are farms and ranches in America.
To learn more, check out the award-winning What is Sustainable Agriculture?.